If you want the best performing professional grill than the DCS grills are the way to go as they are now widely regarded as such. The Dynamic Cooking Systems, Inc. (DCS), that is well-known for the product innovation and its high-end grilling systems, also makes appliances for GE and Maytag. DCS grills are handcrafted of the heavy gage type 304 stainless steel, and are available for built-in application or with optional grill cart as shown (BGB48-BQAR). DCS is now own by Fisher & Paykel Appliances Holdings, Auckland, New Zealand.
What makes DCS grills the best? Here are some special (and many are patented) features…
– Ceramic Radiant Technology – provides intense radiant heat that cooks faster and more efficiently.
– Dedicated Infrared Rotisserie Burner – a ceramic burner delivers even and intense searing heat.
– Smart Beam Grill Light – DCS is perfect for grilling at night – a 50-watt halogen light is built-in into the rotisserie motor to light-up the entire grilling surface, and it won’t get greasy.
– Grease Management System – this patented system channels grease and oil away from the flame and into a removable drip-tray.
– Double-sided grilling grates – one side with a gentle radius to handle fish and vegetables, and the other side to create perfect sear lines on meat and chicken.
– Rotisserie Motor is heavy-duty to accommodate up to 50 lbs.
– Smoker Tray – gives meat a natural smoked flavor by burning your favorite wood chips with a dedicated Smoker burner.